How We're Supporting our Customers at the Front Lines While Ensuring Hygiene and Safety
by Meritech, on August 28,2020
We know that our customers are facing challenging times, and we stand ready to help however we can. For businesses returning to operations and working on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic, effective and reliable hygiene is more important now than ever. Just as they are supporting consumers during this time, we’re here to support them, while ensuring everyone's safety.
We're Continuing to Serve Businesses During COVID-19
For almost 30 years, Meritech has lived by a core value of making the world a healthier and safer place by redefining human hygiene. This enduring mission guides us as we ensure businesses have CleanTech® automated handwashing stations and automated footwear hygiene stations that are running at their best during this time when hygiene is a critical part of business processes. Our service and sales teams are ready to help with:
Service Team Support
Sales Team Support
The COVID-19 risk is something to be taken seriously, and we’re working together in the best spirit of compassion for others, patience, and an unfailing effort to provide the best service during this time. Preventing community spread is of the utmost importance, and our field service personnel are taking additional steps to confirm their health prior to any facility visits. This, however, hasn't slowed our operations. We’re confident in the safety measures we are taking, and dedicate ourselves to maintaining the same level of quality and service we have always delivered.
How We're Protecting Everyone During Facility Visits
Our service and sales teams are traveling throughout the United States ready to support businesses with facility site surveys, maintenance visits, new installation calibration and training, repairs and more. However, we know that admitting outside visitors to your facility is more risky than ever before. At the start of this pandemic, we implemented a policy to protect our employees and facility teams from COVID-19. We’ve continued these measures and have even added additional precautions in order to protect both your team and ours during these visits:
Not Visiting Any Facility While Sick
- Any employee that is feeling sick is required to quarantine and stay home until they are no longer experiencing symptoms.
- All employees are provided sick leave benefits and remote work flexibility.
Following All Facility Hygiene Protocols
- Like always, our team is following all hygiene protocols of any facility that we visit during service or sales visits.
- A flow-controlled hygiene zone has been placed at the employee entrance of the Meritech office facility and employees are required to use a CleanTech® Automated Handwashing Station prior to entering.
We're Washing Our Hands Often
- We truly believe that handwashing is the best way to prevent the spread of disease, so our team is washing their hands before, after and more often during facility visits.
- At our corporate office, employees are required to wash hands in a CleanTech® Automated Handwashing Station upon arriving to work, every hour after arriving to work, before and after breaks, and before leaving work.
Sanitizing Equipment Between Visits
- Traveling service and sales teams are sanitizing their tools and equipment between each facility visit to ensure zero cross-contamination and team safety.
- Employees are required to sanitize their work stations and tools upon arriving to work, continually throughout the day, and before leaving work.
Keeping Our Distance
- Both traveling and corporate employees are encouraged to keep a healthy distance from others and to avoid touching their faces. Absolutely no physical contact of any kind is allowed.
- Additional safety precautions are being made to ensure the health of our employees and facility teams during facility visits including wearing masks and temperature screenings.
Even More Resources to Help Ensure Hygiene Best Practices
We’re here to serve as a resource to help you stay safe and respond responsibly to the current situation. At the start of this pandemic we released a COVID-19 resource center to help your team quickly and responsibly keep your team safe during this situation. Unfortunately, there have been infectious diseases before this and there will be new ones in the future; if you want your business to succeed through these types of global disasters it requires diligence and commitment to hygiene. To help businesses fulfill their corporate social responsibility to hygiene, we’ve established a hygiene resource center packed full of podcasts, videos and downloadable guides to help you establish best practices for long-term hygiene excellence.
We’re continually humbled by the trust our customers place in us as we work together to make the world a healthier and safer place. Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are on the front line working to contain this coronavirus. Please know that we are vigilantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation around the clock and have precautions in place to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. Together, we can get through this. Let’s keep each other safe by responding responsibly.