CleanTech 500EZ Handwashing System
The CleanTech 500EZ automatic handwashing station features a stainless steel, watertight cabinet designed for wall mount in high-use areas and ideal of industrial production environments. Very durable and made to withstand a lot of use in difficult environments, the CleanTech 500EZ holds three, 4 Liter containers of soap, which provides 2,400 washes for high volume areas. Our most cost effective model for industrial environments but made to work in other environments where easy cleaning and durability are important.
- Durable stainless steel, water-tight cabinet for CIP
- Ideal for high-traffic, high-volume facilities
- Handwash compliance monitor
- Three 4 Liter soap containers
- Visible soap-out indicator
The CleanTech 500EZ is doing the dirty work in several different markets. Visit your market for more insight into other available Meritech solutions.
- Turnstile connection electronics
- Restricted area capability
- Resettable compliance monitor
- Dimensions: 18 1/4” width x 19 5/8” depth x 25 1/2” height
- Weight: 62 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 72 lbs.
- Cycle Activation: Automatic via infrared photo-optical sensor
- Handwash Compliance Monitor: Counts number of handwash cycles
- Solutions Gauge: Indicates Normal/Empty/Blocked
- Water Consumption: 0.6 gallons at a 10-second cycle
- Electrical: 100-250 VAC 50/60 Hz, 300 watts
- Plumbing Inlet: 3/4” male garden hose, Minimum 4 GPM, 40-100 PSI, hot & cold lines
- Drain: Standard 1 1/2” drain stub, “P” Trap to be supplied by facility
- Solutions Storage: 3 – One Gallon Containers
- Solutions Compatibility: Solutions provided by Meritech (Other solutions will void warranty)