CleanTech 500C Handwashing System
The patented CleanTech 500C automatic handwashing station is the most affordable and smallest industrial system in the CleanTech product line. It features a stainless steel, watertight cabinet designed for wall mount in both low-volume and high-use areas of industrial production environments and holds a gallon of soap.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Wall-mount installation only
- Handwash compliance monitor
- Visible soap out Indicator
- Ideal for small production environments
The CleanTech 500C is doing the dirty work in several different markets. Visit your market for more insight into other available Meritech solutions.
- Turnstile connection electronics
- Restricted area capability
- Resettable compliance monitor
- Dimensions: 17 1/2” width x 17” depth x 21 3/4” height
- Weight: 58 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs.
- Cycle Activation: Automatic via infrared photo-optical sensor
- Handwash Compliance Monitor: Counts number of handwash cycles (Optional automatic reset of counter)
- Solutions Monitoring: Soap empty indicator
- Water Consumption: 0.6 gallons at a 12-second cycle
- Electrical: 100-250 VAC 50/60 Hz, 300 watts
- Plumbing Inlet: 3/4” male garden hose, Minimum 4 GPM, 40-100 PSI, hot & cold lines
- Drain: Standard 1 1/2” drain stub
- Solutions Storage: One Gallon
- Solutions Compatibility: Solutions provided by Meritech (Other solutions will void warranty)
- Small footprint
- All Stainless Steel
- Wall-Mounted System