MBW 3000 Low Profile Boot Scrubber
Meritech’s MBW 3000 boot scrubber sanitizes up to three inches of the sides of rubber boots and other footwear without laces.* The MBW 3000 boot scrubber is a boot wash station designed for use with ankle high boots, or where scrubbing and sanitizing is not required for the entire boot. MBW 3000 boot scrubbers clean boots at plant entrances and provides cross contamination control between processing operations. The Meritech MBW 3000 Boot Scrubber and boot wash station is designed for wet, industrial environments.
Meritech’s MBW 3000 boot scrubber is compact and efficiently designed, this boot wash station is easy to install, and fits into tight spaces where other brands can’t be used. Constructed in heavy-duty stainless steel, the MBW boot scrubber is easy to clean – brushes can easily be removed for quick cleaning or replacement. Meritech is the only manufacturer of boot scrubbers and boot wash station that includes a 5-year parts and labor warranty, which includes 2 visits per year for cleaning, calibration, and certification – and on-call service at no charge.
The MBW 3000 boot scrubber is available with a variety of options to customize your specific application.
- 3” vertical brushes
- Photoeye operation
- Optional bi-directional
- Adjustable sole depth
- Adjustable cycle time
- Ready indicator light
- Washing indicator light
- Emergency stop
- No tools required for brush removal
- Soap Empty indicator light
- Soap Empty audible alarm
- 20-liter soap container
The MBW 3000 boot scrubber is doing the dirty work in several different markets. Visit your market for more insight into other available Meritech solutions.
- Dimensions: 32” width* x 54.75” length x 49” height *Without Soap Basket, 42.25“ width with soap basket
- Weight: 350 lbs. approximately
- Shipping Weight: 500 lbs.
- Cycle Activation: photoeye operation
- Water Consumption: 0.2 gallons at an 8-second cycle
- Electrical: 120 VAC 50/60 Hz, 1000 watts
- Plumbing Inlet: 3/4” male garden hose, Minimum 4 GPM, 40-100 PSI, cold line
- Drain: 2” MNPT Drain Pipe
- Solutions Storage: 20 Liter soap container
- Solutions Compatibility: Solutions provided by Meritech (Other solutions will void warranty)
- 3” Vertical Brushes
- Photoeye Operation
- Optional Bi-directional
- Adjustable Sole Depth
- Adjustable Cycle Time
- Ready Indicator light
- Washing Indicator light
- Tool-less Brush Removal
- Emergency Stop
- Soap Empty Indicator Light
- Soap Empty Audible Alarm
- 20 Liter Soap Container